OUR CONTINUED RESPONSE TO COVID-19:
To Our Valued Patients,
Perimeter North Dentistry will be re-opening with a regular schedule on June 1, 2020. We have implemented many new procedures and protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We want to do our part to keep you and our staff safe and healthy while receiving high quality dental care. Receiving dental care now has been deemed safe by the CDC/ ADA and we have placed every safety measure necessary. We might look a bit different next time you see us as we will be wearing all of our PPE, but we will still have our same warm and happy smiles when we see your friendly faces.
Our dentists and staff will be adhering to the safety precautions outlined by the CDC as well as the American Dental Association.
Some of the safety enhancements include:
- All doctors and staff, as well as patients, must wear a mask or cloth face covering. **Note due to extreme PPE shortages, we cannot provide masks.**
- Upon arrival to the office, call and let us know you are here. Patients will be encouraged to wait in their cars until we are ready for them.
- We will be taking the temperature of everyone who comes to our facilities and will not admit anyone with a fever above 99.5 degrees.
- We request no additional people accompany you to your appointment. If necessary, they must wait in their car.
- Instituting social distancing protocols, so patients will be scheduled to minimize the number of patients in the office at one time.
- Please only bring in to the office what is absolutely necessary (keys, phone, wallet).
- Patients who are over 65 years old or who are immunocompromised shouldn’t come to the office unless instructed to come in by the doctor.
- Thoroughly sanitizing our facility throughout the day in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- Installed medical grade air purification systems.
As always, our mission is to provide the highest level of care in a safe environment and we remain committed to that mission. If you have any questions prior to your appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We cannot wait to see you!
Dr. Anita Pandey and PND Staff